Recipe of Speedy My tortilla roll with home made mayo

My tortilla roll with home made mayo My tortilla roll with home made mayo Recipe

Hello, I am Jessica. Today, we're going to prepare my tortilla roll with home made mayo recipe. Never miss a recipe of the day again. Here are our most recent very simple family recipes to try. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit more unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious. Not to mention, it's super satisfying.

My tortilla roll with home made mayo Recipe

My tortilla roll with home made mayo is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They're nice and they look wonderful. My tortilla roll with home made mayo is something which I've loved my whole life.

My tortilla roll with home made mayo is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They're nice and they look fantastic. My tortilla roll with home made mayo is something which I've loved my whole life.

To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have my tortilla roll with home made mayo using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.

The ingredients needed to make My tortilla roll with home made mayo:

  1. Take 350 g of flour.
  2. Prepare 250 ml of milk.
  3. Get 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
  4. Make ready 1 of and haf teaspoon salt.
  5. Take 4 tablespoon of oil.
  6. Get of My homemade Mayo.
  7. Take 3 of egg yolks.
  8. Take 200 g of oil.
  9. Prepare of Haf teaspoon paper.
  10. Prepare of Haf teaspoon cardamon.
  11. Take of Haf teaspoon salt n and a pinch.
  12. Make ready Pinch of garlic powder.
  13. Take Pinch of ginger.
  14. Prepare 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.

Instructions to make My tortilla roll with home made mayo:

  1. In a large bowl, combine flour baking powder and salt. Stir in milk and oil. Turn onto a floured surface; knead 10-12 times, adding a little flour if needed to achieve a smooth dough. Let rest for 10 minutes.
  2. Divide dough,On a lightly floured surface, roll each portion into a circle. In a greased cast-iron or other heavy skillet, cook tortillas over medium heat until lightly browned,.
  3. For mayo, Place-egg yolk in a bowl and add cardamon,powder garlic,paper,ginger and salt bite with hand mixer slowly drizzle oil until the mixture is emulsified and thick..
  4. With the hand mixer still running, add the lemon juice, and mix briefly, for only about 10 seconds, until incorporated.now the Mayo is ready.
  5. Final steps.
  6. Add sliced beef and cheese in to the tortilla and wrap it,cut haf size and serve with Mayo and ketchup top of it. Enjoy 😉.

So that is going to wrap this up with this special dish my tortilla roll with home made mayo recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Happy cooking.


Tags: My tortilla roll with home made mayo Recipe
Food Recipes
Cook Recipes
Cake Recipes

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

close