Recipe of Homemade My Version of Brownies

My Version of Brownies.

My Version of Brownies

Hi, I'm Stella. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare my version of brownies recipe. Never skip today's recipe. This is a easy recipe to try and is one of my family food recipes. Nowadays, I'm gonna make it a bit more unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious. Not to mention, it's super satisfying.

My Version of Brownies Recipe

My Version of Brownies is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It's enjoyed by millions every day. They're fine and they look fantastic. My Version of Brownies is something which I have loved my whole life.

My Version of Brownies is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It's easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It's appreciated by millions daily. My Version of Brownies is something which I've loved my whole life. They're fine and they look fantastic.

To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook my version of brownies using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.

The ingredients needed to make My Version of Brownies:

  1. Take 1 pack of Hersheys chocolate. Melted.
  2. Get 2 of eggs.
  3. Make ready Half of cup AP flour.
  4. Get 1 of little salt.
  5. Get 1 drop of vanilla extract.
  6. Get Half of cup Milk.
  7. Take 1 of whole pc Melted butter.
  8. Get 1/3 cup of Brown sugar.

Steps to make My Version of Brownies:

  1. Melt the chocolate and butter separately..
  2. Mix all the dry ingredients then mix separately the wet ingredients. Then combine them together and whisk properly..
  3. Butter the baking pan and pour. Preheat oven at 250°C and bake for 30 mins. After 30 mins, Poke with a toothpick if it comes out clean, it's done. If not, add more 5 mins.

So that is going to wrap it up for this distinctive dish my version of brownies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Happy cooking.

Tags: My Version of Brownies Recipe

Food Recipes

Cook Recipes

Cake Recipes

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

close