Recipe of Favorite Chocolate & coffee flavour cake

Chocolate & coffee flavour cake Chocolate & coffee flavour cake Recipe

Hello, I am Reyna. Today, I will show you a way to make chocolate & coffee flavour cake recipe. Never miss today's recipe. This is a easy recipe to try and is one of my family food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit tastier. This will be really delicious. Not to mention, it's super satisfying.

Chocolate & coffee flavour cake Recipe

Chocolate & coffee flavour cake is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It's enjoyed by millions every day. It's easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They're fine and they look fantastic. Chocolate & coffee flavour cake is something that I have loved my whole life.

Chocolate & coffee flavour cake is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They're fine and they look fantastic. Chocolate & coffee flavour cake is something that I have loved my entire life.

To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chocolate & coffee flavour cake using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.

The ingredients needed to make Chocolate & coffee flavour cake:

  1. Take 2 of Eggs.
  2. Get of Suger powder half cup.
  3. Get of flour 1/2 cup sift.
  4. Get of Cocoa powder 1 tbsp sift.
  5. Prepare of Baking powder half tsp (sift).
  6. Make ready of Few drops Vanilla essence.
  7. Take of Nescafe coffe half tbsp(mix with 1 tbsp water.
  8. Take of For frosting.
  9. Get of Happy whipped cream.
  10. Prepare 1/2 tbsp of coffee for whipped cream.
  11. Get 1 tbsp of water.
  12. Prepare 1/2 tbsp of nescafe.
  13. Make ready 1 cup of milk.
  14. Make ready 4 of perk Chocolate.

Instructions to make Chocolate & coffee flavour cake:

  1. Half cup maida se 1 tbsp km kr k coco powder dal de.Beat egg ki sfaidi... Foamy look any tak beat kreb.zrdiyan or suger beat kren.creamy look any tk beat kren. Flour or bp 3 bar mix kr k chan len.. Egg ki sfaidi me vanilla essence.zrdiyan beat ki hui dal k mix kren phir thora flour daal k spatula se mix kren.ab mix coffee dal k mix kren.round mould me half tsp oil brush se lgayen phir butter paper lga den pateely me bake kren.dum jitni anch me bake kren. Preheat pateela 15 Baking time 30 mint.
  2. Frosting method.. Happy whipy whip whip kren.sirf liqued me thandi ho.barf na ho cream me.itna beat kren k spatula pr cream lgany se,spatula ulta krny se na giry. Half tbsp coffee 1tbsp pani me mix kr ke whiped cream me dal k hand whisk se mix kren. Spong ko soft krny k liye half tbsp coffee lein esko 1tbsp milk me mix kr lein.1 cup milk me mix kr lein.coffee milk bn jayga.es milk ko pury spong pr dalein k achi trah soak hojaye...
  3. Whipped cream se cover kren.nozels se decorate kren..perk chocolate cake k drmiyan me rakhen.. Bohat yummy bna.ghr me sub ny bohat tareef ki...

So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional dish chocolate & coffee flavour cake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Happy cooking.


Tags: Chocolate & coffee flavour cake Recipe
Food Recipes
Cook Recipes
Cake Recipes

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

close