Recipe of Perfect My Creative Lemon Mushroom Salad ๐Ÿ˜™

My Creative Lemon Mushroom Salad ๐Ÿ˜™ My Creative Lemon Mushroom Salad ๐Ÿ˜™ Recipe

Hello, I'm Kimberly. Today, I will show you a way to prepare my creative lemon mushroom salad ๐Ÿ˜™ recipe. Never miss a recipe of the day again. Here are our most recent easy family recipes to try. Nowadays, I am going to make it a bit more unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious. Not to mention, it's super satisfying.

My Creative Lemon Mushroom Salad ๐Ÿ˜™ Recipe

My Creative Lemon Mushroom Salad ๐Ÿ˜™ is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They're fine and they look wonderful. My Creative Lemon Mushroom Salad ๐Ÿ˜™ is something which I've loved my whole life.

My Creative Lemon Mushroom Salad ๐Ÿ˜™ is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. My Creative Lemon Mushroom Salad ๐Ÿ˜™ is something which I have loved my whole life. They're nice and they look wonderful.

To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook my creative lemon mushroom salad ๐Ÿ˜™ using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.

The ingredients needed to make My Creative Lemon Mushroom Salad ๐Ÿ˜™:

  1. Get 1/4 of sweet Red Pepper.
  2. Prepare 1/4 head of Crispy Romain Lettuce.
  3. Get 3 of Cherry tomatoes cut in half.
  4. Prepare 2 of Whole fresh grown Beetroots, sliced thin.
  5. Take 1 tbsp of Sweet corn.
  6. Get 1 small of squeeze of fresh Lemon.
  7. Prepare 10 of breaded cooked mushrooms.
  8. Get 1/4 of Yellow Sweet Pepper.
  9. Get 1 tbsp of Grated Cheese.
  10. Make ready 1 squeeze of lemon for the mayonnaise.
  11. Take 1 tbsp of Mayonnaise.

Instructions to make My Creative Lemon Mushroom Salad ๐Ÿ˜™:

  1. Chop the lettuce into small bite size pieces.
  2. Chop the red pepper into bite size pieces.
  3. Add the yellow pepper chopped into bite size pieces, and add the tomatoes cut in half.
  4. Add the sliced beetroot around the edges.
  5. Add the sweetcorn all over.
  6. Small squeeze of lemon then slice and put around the sides with the beetroot.
  7. Add the breaded mushrooms when cooled on the top all over.
  8. Just sprinkle the cheese all over.
  9. Small squeeze of lemon in the mayonnaise, mix and put a little dab here and there.

So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional dish my creative lemon mushroom salad ๐Ÿ˜™ recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Happy cooking.


Tags: My Creative Lemon Mushroom Salad ๐Ÿ˜™ Recipe
Food Recipes
Cook Recipes
Cake Recipes

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

close