Recipe of Ultimate My Garlic Stir fry King prawns & chopped Squid & Noodles

My Garlic Stir fry King prawns & chopped Squid & Noodles.

My Garlic Stir fry King prawns & chopped Squid & Noodles

Hi, I am Virginia. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare my garlic stir fry king prawns & chopped squid & noodles recipe. Never miss a recipe of the day again. Here are our most recent very easy family recipes to try. Nowadays, I am going to make it a little bit more unique. This will be really delicious. Not to mention, it's super satisfying.

My Garlic Stir fry King prawns & chopped Squid & Noodles Recipe

My Garlic Stir fry King prawns & chopped Squid & Noodles is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it's fast, it tastes yummy. It's enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. My Garlic Stir fry King prawns & chopped Squid & Noodles is something that I've loved my whole life.

My Garlic Stir fry King prawns & chopped Squid & Noodles is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It's simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They're nice and they look fantastic. My Garlic Stir fry King prawns & chopped Squid & Noodles is something which I have loved my entire life.

To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have my garlic stir fry king prawns & chopped squid & noodles using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make My Garlic Stir fry King prawns & chopped Squid & Noodles:

  1. Get 1 tbls of Sesame oil.
  2. Take 1/2 of onion chopped.
  3. Prepare 1 inch of grated Ginger.
  4. Prepare 1 clove of garlic crushed.
  5. Take 2 of lengths Squid.
  6. Make ready 200 g of Prawns.
  7. Make ready Handful of green beans.
  8. Prepare 1/2 of sweet bell pepper chopped.
  9. Get 1 bunch of Spinach.
  10. Make ready 1 tbls of Soy sauce.
  11. Take 1/2 tbls of oyster Sauce.
  12. Prepare 1 tsp of Balsamic vinegar.
  13. Prepare 1 tsp of fish sauce.
  14. Make ready 2 Cups of cooked Spaghetti noodles (thats what he called them).
  15. Take 1 (1/4 tsp) of sea salt.
  16. Make ready 1 pinch of white pepper.

Steps to make My Garlic Stir fry King prawns & chopped Squid & Noodles:

  1. Heat up the oil in a wok or deep frying pan. Add the onions fry for 2 minutes then ginger and garlic and fry for 2 minutes.
  2. Add the cooked prawns and squid, add sea salt and white pepper stir around.
  3. Add all the ssuce ingredients and stir in, mix well..
  4. Lastly add the sea salt and pepper,spinachand green beans stir and cook for 2 minutes then add the cooked noodles and bell peppers..
  5. Serve immediatly while hot..

So that is going to wrap it up for this special dish my garlic stir fry king prawns & chopped squid & noodles recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Let's cook!

Tags: My Garlic Stir fry King prawns & chopped Squid & Noodles Recipe

Food Recipes

Cook Recipes

Cake Recipes

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

close